William Tell's Candy Apple
Print these arrows out for your William Tell Candy Apples or for the next time you play Cowboys and Indians !
Candy Apples Recipe:
1 cup (235ml) Water
1 1/2 cup (340g) Sugar
1 cup (240ml) Corn Syrup
Food coloring red (progel)
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat to 300°F (148°C).
- Remove from heat and wait until bubbles disappear.
- Insert a bamboo stick into an apple and coat it in the hot red syrup.
- Let dry on a parchment paper for a few minutes.
Kitsch Tip: don't touch the red coated with your fingers, otherwise you will see your fingerprints on it.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10