Live: DIY Edible Glitter
- One package of Gelatin sheets
- Food coloring
- Acetat sheet
- Coffee grinder
- Insert gelatin sheets into a pot of water for about 5 minutes for them to bloom.
- Ring out excess water and insert the gelatin into a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave at 10 second intervals until gelatin liquifies.
- Add food coloring.
- Pour mixture onto the acetat sheet and thin it out evenly with a spatula.
- Let the gelatin set overnight. It should separate from the acetat sheet.
- Cut up the gelatin in small squares and place in the coffee grinder.
- Grind it up a little bit at a time and then sift into a bowl.
- Grind up the bigger pieces once more until all of the glitter is fine enough to go through the siter.
- Voilà! DIY edible glitter, ready to bling out your desserts! ;-)
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10