Creamy Cookie Dough Frosting (No Egg!)
1 ½ cups (300g) packed light brown sugar
1 cup (225g) butter, at room temperature
2 ½ cups (320g) all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
16 tablespoons whole milk
1 cup (175g) semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in stand mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add in flour, vanilla extract, and salt into creamed butter until fully combined.
- With mixer on low speed, and in milk 1 tablespoon at a time until fully incorporated.
- Remove bowl from mixer and add in mini chocolate chips. Stir by hand until incorporated.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10