No-Bake Colorful Cheesecake
For the crust :
2 ¼ cups (450g) Petit Beurre Cookies
8 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the filling :
16 ounces (450g) cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups (375ml) Heavy whipping cream
½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
¾ cup (95g) powdered sugar
Gel food coloring of your choice
- For the crust : grind the Petit Beurre cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt butter in the microwave 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the Petit Beurre crumbs and stir until the crumbs as well coated.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch (23cm) spring form pan with parchment paper. Gently grease the sides of pan with a thin coating of cooking spray. Press the crumbs into bottom and up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate the crust until the filling is prepared.
- Beat 1 ½ cup of heavy cream on medium-high speed for several minutes until it starts to thicken. Add granulated sugar and powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Divide the cream cheese into equal portions (depending on how many colors you would like) and add food coloring to each - then divide the whipped cream into equal portions and fold into each color.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust. For a marbled color effect, using a spatula or a knife, draw figure 8’s through cheesecake until colors are streaked through out the pan. Cover this and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10