Ingredients with white chocolate:
- 400g White chocolate, chopped
- 60ml Corn syrup (You can replace corn syrup by: 100g Glucose, 60g Powdered sugar, 2tsp Water)
Ingredients with milk chocolate:
- 400g milk chocolate
- 90ml Corn syrup (You can replace corn syrup by: 130g Glucose, 50g Powdered sugar, 3tsp Water)
Ingredients with Candy Melts:
- 280g Candy Melts
- 80ml Corn Syrup (You can replace corn syrup by: 70g Glucose, 40g Powdered sugar, 1tsp Water)
1. The chocolate must first be chopped into small pieces so that it will melt evenly.
Put chocolate into a large heatproof bowl and microwave it for 30 sec. After 30 seconds, stir the chocolate with the spatula. Put once again in the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir once more. Repeat as necessary until the chocolate is melted.
2. Add corn syrup to chocolate and mix with a spatula. Attention ! Do not overmix ! It will become the right consistency very quickly.
Place your modeling chocolate onto your plastic wrap and close. Make sure your modeling chocolate is air tight. Put it in the refrigerator for about 12 hours and then your modeling chocolate is ready !
You can add gel food coloring to your corn syrup before mixing with your chocolate.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10