- 3 tbsp meringue powder or 3 egg whites
- 500g sifted confectioner's sugar
- 6 tbsp water*
- Food color
1. Beat all ingredients at low speed for 7 to 10 minutes, or until icing forms peaks.
*Keep adding water a little at a time until it has reached «Thick-liquid» consistency (You should be able to count to 10, and then the icing should be level like a lake)
2. Add food coloring of your choice.
Keep icing covered with a wet kitchen towel at all times. Icing can dry out quickly.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10