Silhouette Wedding Cookies
Romantique-style cookies created for the occasion of a wedding. The most difficult part is getting the sihouette onto the cookie. We opted for the transfer technique. This is how we do it:
- Print out the image of the bridal couple according to the size of your cookie.
- Place the image underneath a sheet of acetate.
- Prepare black and white royal icing.
- Outline and fill in the image with black royal icing.
- Let dry at least 24 hours.
- Peel off the sihouette from the acetate sheet.
- Stick on your sihouette transfer onto the fondant covered cookie by applying a little bit of royal icing onto its backside.
- Pipe Swiss dots along the border to give it an added pretty touch.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10