Peanut Butter Bites
1 Cup peanut butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Cup icing sugar
500g Milk Chocolate
- Mix all ingredients. Roll in balls.
- Melt 500g of milk chocolate.
- Cover bottom of cupcake cases (or in this case) silicone moulds with melted chocolate. Don’t forget to cover the side edges as well with a light coat of chocolate.
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes
- Remove from refrigerator, place balls them inside the mould and flatten them to fill the mould, while being careful not to overfill the top.
- Cover the top with more melted chocolate and chill.
- Once the chocolate has set, carefully pop out the shapes from the mould and add some color to them by spraying them with edible colors or metallic paints for a chic look !
Posted on 27/11/2015 | 0 2947 Categories: Recipes
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10