235ml Champagne (for example a sweet Champagne like Rimus)
235ml Sparkling apple cider (light grape juice or lemon lime soda will also work)
60g Unflavored powder gelatin
Colored sugar or confetti to decorate
- In a small saucepan, pour champagne and 60ml of the apple cider.
- Sprinkle gelatin packets on top and let sit for about two minutes. Turn stove to medium heat and without boiling, dissolve gelatin.
- Take off of heat and mix in remaining apple cider. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour into Champagne glasses. Refrigerate until semi-solid.
- With a skewer or a thin knife, slowly add confetti or sugar shapes into jello. Place back into refrigerator for 2-4 hours or until set.
- Top with Colored sugar, candy or sugared confetti right before serving.
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10