2 Cups (500g) Milk chocolate
For the center:
2 Cups Powdered sugar
1 Cup (+ ou -) of Cocktail juice
1tsp almond extract
(Mix all ingredients together to make the mixture for the centers)
Extra Material needed:
Mini cupcake pan
Mini cupcake cases
- Mix all ingredients together for the center.
- With a spoon, scoop up 1tbsp of melted chocolate into each mini cupcake case which is seated inside a mini cupcake pan. Make sure to spread the chocolate onto all the side surfaces in order to prevent any small holes from occurring.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Insert one cherry into each case, as well as 1tsp of the mixture from Step 1.
- Cover all the top surfaces with 1tsp of melted chocolate while ensuring that there are no holes at the sides (otherwise the liquid will seep through.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has properly hardened.
- Unwrap the chocolate from the case, bite into it and enjoy... :-)
Leave a Comment
- Q & A
- Kitsch-it in the Kitchen !
- Free Printables
- TOP 10