20 Cavity Silicone Cake Pop Mould - 3 Tiered Cake
The simple way to create fun shaped cake pops! This two part mould forms cake pops in the shape of a three tiered celebration cake.
It's fantastic to use for weddings, birthdays and various celebrations as an alternative or addition to a cake.
Size: 23cm x 18.5cm (9" x 7") (holes approx. 4cm x 2cm (1" x ½" ) - holes approx. 4cm x 2cm
- ♥FOOD GRADE SILICONE: Lollipop molds are made of premium food grade silicone material, which means security and environmental protection, the design conforms with the food safety standard.
- ♥NON-STICK: Easily cleaned, quite non-stick, and food was easy to remove, which is the perfect than old metal baking tray, needn't to scratch and scrub constantly.
- ♥ULTRA FLEXIBLE/DURABLE: The ultra flexibility of silicone material allows the tray to be folded without damage into a storage space until next use, as well as heat resistant to -40°F - 446°F. And you can also be used in the oven. The thicker material that we're using right now also helps resist milling, can be used again and again.
- ♥ DIY: Each cake pop tray has 20 cake pops, you have enough space try to make full use of your imaginaton when you make DIY colorful cake pops, and enjoy whatever happens,that must be very interesting!
- ♥Heat resistance to 260°C (500°F).
- ♥Dishwasher safe making clean up a breeze!
- ♥Bake, store, freeze and reheat right in the pans. No rusting or staining. No need to alter your batter or temperature - bake as usual.
Notable Tips for Successful Baking: Pans are hot to touch while in the oven but cool down quickly; use hot pads to remove them. Using a cookie sheet underneath will provide stability even for smaller pans. Always use a metal baker's sheet or specially designed sled or rack underneath wider or larger silicone pans. Wash pans thoroughly before first use. Do not use knives or sharp objects - they could damage your pans. Never use on an open flame or on stovetop burners.
For an amazing cake recipe to fulfille all your euphoric baking desires check our our Recipes Page on our website! Just go to Inspire and click on Recipes! Enjoy!