- Set includes 5 snowflake tin cookie cutters, ranging is sizes from 4 cm to 8.75 cm.
- 2 different texture mats for a total of 10 designs. Mats are flexible, lightweight, and made of clear plastic.
- Detailed instructions and cookie recipe included with each set.
- If using fondant to cover the cookie - bake cookie using cutter from set. Cool completely. Lightly spray texture mat with a cooking spray. Wipe off excess with a paper towel. Roll fondant to approximately 3mm thickness. Place texture mat on counter. Lift and turn fondant over on top of texture mat. Roll over fondant once. Turn over and remove mat. Cut fondant piece with cookie cutter from set. Attach to cookie with piping gel or a thin layer of butter cream.
- If using butter cream icing - bake cookie using cutter from set. Cool completely. Ice cookie with butter cream. Allow butter cream icing to crust. Place texture mat on crusted butter cream. Roll over mat once with a pastry roller or small rolling pin. Lift mat.