Silicone Mould - Gorgeous Brooch
You can use this mould with chocolate, fondant, gumpaste, modeling chocolate, etc...
Here are directions for making stunning chocolate cake brooches:
- Place white chocolate compound (melt and pour) in a plastic container and slowly melt in a microwave on a medium heat.
- Place the moulds on a warm surface, like a hot tray, and fill both moulds with chocolate, using a ball tool to eliminate any airbubbles. Remove any excess chocolate with a scraper. Refridgerate till set.
- When set, remove form into the moulds, turn out and allow to harden.
- Airbrush or dust both top and bottom pieces with pearl lustre powder.
- Sprinkle with edible glitter.
- Decorate the top (smaller) piece using edible dragees and edible pearls. You can make your own pealrs by rolling a small piece of fondant in the palms of your hands into a ball, and then dusting with edible luster, and allowing to harden.
- Attach all pearl decorations to the chocolate or fondant with a touch of white chocolate.
- The final step is to attach the top piece to the bottom piece, again using white chocolate.
Size: 7,7 cm diameter for the large piece (bottom) and 6,1 cm for the small piece (top).