- » Classes & Workshops
- » Bakeware, Tools & Equipment
- » BIG Sale !!!
- » Confetti, Glitter & Pearls
- » Do it Yourself (DIY)
- » Edibles & Special Ingredients
- » Fondant, Gumpaste & Chocolate
- » Food Coloring, Pens and Dusts
- » Kitchen Accessories
- » Kitschcakes Trademarked Items
- » Packaging Solutions
- » Party supplies
- » Treats & decorating
Send a gift card
Cours à venirVoici les cours à venir que vous ne pouvez pas manquer:
Module 1 - Cake Decorating Basics and Piping Skills - Saturday 13.04.2019, 9:00-16:00
- Date: Saturday 13 April 2019 à 09:00
- Lieu: Chemin de la Maison Blanche 2, 2533 Evilard
- Cours donné par: Sandra
- Catégorie: Module 1 - The Basics
Interested in learning how to decorate cakes and don't know where to begin? No problem! Let the Kitsch Fairies guide you through the enchanted Kitsch forest, accross the buttercream pathway and through the magical piping bag tunnel so as to ensure you escape the grasp of conventional cakes.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prep your cake by levelling and torting it
- How to crumb coat your cake.
- All about the different types of buttercream and consistency
- How to fill a piping bag
- How to pipe using various nozzles (pressure vs angles etc)
- How to transfer an image onto your buttercream covered cake
- Various modern and fancy decorating designs (horizontal and vertical frills, scallops, rose petal techniques)
- Many tips regarding coloring buttercream and ombré effects
- How to decorate your cupcakes with buttercream by piping 3 different flowers.
A live demonstration of how to make italian meringue buttercream will also be given in order to help you understand all the troubleshooting elements.
The fairies will also give you a complete decorating kit, which can be kept for future use.
Here's all you need to know:
- Date: Saturday, 13.04.2019
- Time: All day: morning: 09:00 à 12:00 / afternoon: 13:00 à 16:00
- Location: Kitschcakes, Chemin de la Maison Blanche 2, Evilard
- What to take with you: Your good mood and sense of humor.
***This course provides MAXIMUM FUN and is highly addictive.***